2021 05 12: Closing Date Open
Registered Nurse Position
We are seeking a highly motivated professional who excels in multitasking, thrives on continuous learning and most importantly is a team player with a desire to make this a career choice. Prior experience in IVF or gynecology would be favourable and bilingual in English/Mandarin is an asset. Training will be provided for the committed person.
Grace Fertility Centre is a Class 2 level facility accredited by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC for IVF and conscious sedation procedures. We have been in operation since 2011 offering all aspects of fertility treatments including aspects of reproductive medicine.
We pride ourselves in individualized, consistent best practice and care for our patients.
FOR THE APPLICANT DEMONSTRATED SKILLS AND ABILITIES SHOULD INCLUDE:
- Knowledge and adherence to BCCNP standards in all regards
- Ability to relay information effectively and support patients though all aspects of medical and
- Ability to communicate well, verbally and written, for all interactions in a sensitive and
- Flexibility to changing demands or to the unexpected.
- Competency with administering conscious sedation.
- Competency in written and spoken English.
- Ability to demonstrate computer literacy and speed particularly in relation to the specific EMR
system in use.
The Centre operates Monday to Friday with a days-only 35 hr work week with occasional weekend half days that are rotated but flexible.
We offer excellent pay rates, extended benefits, a pleasant central work environment, vacation time depending on seniority, and one-week sick leave per year.
Salary: $42.00-48.00 per hour
Job Type: Full time Permanent
Benefits: Extended health and dental care
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
Licence/Certification Requirements: Current BC nurse registration (required), ACLS, BLS, Procedural Sedation or a commitment to obtain these immediately, Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Residency required.
- COVID-19 considerations: All patients wear masks. Only patients receiving treatment visit the Centre – other interactions are via phone/video.