Royce Dueck (MScN, RN, RCC) is a reproductive health & fertility counsellor at Well Woman Counselling in Vancouver, BC. Royce has over 10 years of experience providing therapy and support to individuals and couples in the areas of fertility/infertility, perinatal/pregnancy loss, and reproductive mental health (e.g., perinatal depression/anxiety).
Royce is a Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC) with the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors. She is also an active member in the counselling special interest group of the Canadian Fertility & Andrology Society (CFAS) and in the mental health professionals group of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM).
Royce looks forward to meeting you and to supporting you during your fertility and family-building journey.
- MScN (Psych) — McGill University
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) — Mental Health Professionals Group (MHPG) member
- BC Association of Clinical Counsellors (BCACC) — Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC #11057)
- BC Society for Clinical Hypnosis (BCSCH) — Member
- Canadian Counselling & Psychotherapy Association (CCPA) — Member
- College of Registered Nurses of BC — Registered Nurse (RN)
- Canadian Fertility and Andrology Society (CFAS) – Counselling Special Interest Group (CSIG) member